JNCL-NCLIS Monthly Updates
18 Dec 2014
December 18, 2014
JNCL-NCLIS Accomplishments, 2012-2014 read more →
- 23 Feb 2017Etching details into ESSA education plans
- 23 Feb 2017Rough first week gives Betsy DeVos a glimpse of the fight ahead
- 23 Feb 2017Trump’s travel ban: global competence or incompetence?
- 23 Feb 2017English language learners: how your state is doing?
- 23 Feb 2017Mother Language Day promotes multilingual ed
Korean Chinese global competence translation multilingualism bilingual education language revitalization French K-12 technology language technology California language learning higher education Native American languages Dual Language job skills United States Washington DC language and cognition language preservation linguistics Spanish study abroad Department of Education endangered languages Arabic cultural awareness language education Cognitive Benefits English bilingualism language enterprise English Learners Russian