JNCL-NCLIS Monthly Updates
18 Dec 2014
December 18, 2014
JNCL-NCLIS Accomplishments, 2012-2014 read more →
- 23 Feb 2017Etching details into ESSA education plans
- 23 Feb 2017Rough first week gives Betsy DeVos a glimpse of the fight ahead
- 23 Feb 2017Trump’s travel ban: global competence or incompetence?
- 23 Feb 2017English language learners: how your state is doing?
- 23 Feb 2017Mother Language Day promotes multilingual ed
Washington DC Spanish technology Chinese English Dual Language language preservation Russian K-12 bilingualism higher education language and cognition language technology language learning language revitalization Korean study abroad language education California cultural awareness multilingualism global competence translation endangered languages Cognitive Benefits United States Arabic Department of Education French language enterprise job skills linguistics Native American languages bilingual education English Learners