JNCL-NCLIS Monthly Updates
18 Dec 2014
December 18, 2014
JNCL-NCLIS Accomplishments, 2012-2014 read more →
- 23 Feb 2017Etching details into ESSA education plans
- 23 Feb 2017Rough first week gives Betsy DeVos a glimpse of the fight ahead
- 23 Feb 2017Trump’s travel ban: global competence or incompetence?
- 23 Feb 2017English language learners: how your state is doing?
- 23 Feb 2017Mother Language Day promotes multilingual ed
language learning Native American languages multilingualism Korean United States language education language preservation Spanish English higher education language and cognition Cognitive Benefits French translation linguistics global competence Arabic endangered languages Department of Education bilingual education Russian language enterprise cultural awareness technology language revitalization Chinese bilingualism Washington DC California Dual Language English Learners job skills study abroad language technology K-12