JNCL-NCLIS Monthly Updates
18 Dec 2014
December 18, 2014
JNCL-NCLIS Accomplishments, 2012-2014 read more →
- 23 Feb 2017Etching details into ESSA education plans
- 23 Feb 2017Rough first week gives Betsy DeVos a glimpse of the fight ahead
- 23 Feb 2017Trump’s travel ban: global competence or incompetence?
- 23 Feb 2017English language learners: how your state is doing?
- 23 Feb 2017Mother Language Day promotes multilingual ed
English Learners Korean cultural awareness bilingual education French language revitalization Washington DC language preservation Russian language education California technology linguistics Native American languages language technology global competence Arabic Dual Language translation United States multilingualism Cognitive Benefits bilingualism endangered languages K-12 language learning higher education job skills language enterprise Chinese English study abroad language and cognition Spanish Department of Education